Our Senior School pupils consistently achieve outstanding academic results and cultivate a lifelong desire to learn and achieve.
Why Choose Our Senior School?
- Small class sizes that ensures that every teacher knows every pupil and believes in them
- Individualised learning programmes to ensure every child makes exceptional progress
- Consistently strong results at GCSE Level with all pupils showing good levels of progress
- 1-2-1 devices distributed to every pupil from Year 3 to enhance their learning, inspiring creativity and collaboration and developing autonomous learners.
- A comprehensive enrichment programme and a fantastic selection of clubs and activities to help build confidence and character
- An extensive trips and visits programme to support the school curriculum
- Strong family style community that promotes traditional British values whist preparing pupils for the future.
- PSHE programmes to inspire leadership and social responsibility.
- Regular parent activities and on line virtual learning environments to involve you in your child’s education
- Wide range of Scholarships available for Year 7 entry for pupils demonstrating outstanding achievement, talent and/or potential in a certain subject area.
Message from the Principal
Our Senior School offers pupils an excellent education that promotes academic success whilst creating confident, balanced individuals prepared for the future.
Our small class sizes, broad curriculum and strong pastoral care allows our teachers to work with the pupils, giving them the confidence to set their own ambitions and build towards them. Our extensive extracurricular programme and varied trips and visits programme encourages the pupils to widen their horizons, builds character and inspires leadership and social responsibility. Our pupils leave Colchester High School with the education and the skills they need to excel at life beyond school.
Ms Karen Gracie-Langrick