Our School is a safe, happy and supportive environment in which each individual feels valued and respected, and part of an equal and inclusive community, where true potential is recognised, high expectations are fulfilled, and personal achievements are celebrated.
“God First, Others Second, Self Last”
As a school we want to create balanced individuals who aspire to be active and conscious citizens of the future. To create a one learning community where our pupils collaborate, discover, learn and achieve together in an environment in which we respect each other’s rights, needs and abilities and live our values of kindness, tolerance, equality, perseverance and courage. To prepare our children to be the global change-makers of a more equitable world.
Statement of Aims:
- To inspire Academic Excellence though achievement, we empower our pupils to Aspire High and to work to the best of their academic ability. Encouraging perseverance, autonomy, agency and mastery, pupils develop inquisitive minds and a life-long love of learning.
- To develop the character in our children to Be Well, Learn Well, Live Well, in which kindness, consideration and a confident awareness of themselves and others reveals young people of real character, resilience and independence prepared to face the opportunities and challenges of an ever-changing world, with the emotional intelligence and sense of social responsibility to help others and build strong community around them.
- To ensure our pupils are ready for tomorrow’s world, our commitment to an innovative and forward-thinking STEAM curriculum and mastery of Digital Literacy, provides our pupils with the future ready skills of creative problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, leadership, and entrepreneurship, the foundations to build a Bright and Inspiring Future for all.
- To inspire a global perspective, we nurture in our pupils a deep sense of social responsibility, encouraging them to care for the world around them, live sustainably, value different perspectives and to give back to the community. Where service to others is lived through pupil voice and action, pupils learn to lead a life fulfilled.
- Kindness – making a conscious effort to be friendly, generous, and compassionate.
- Tolerance – being patient, understanding and accepting of different opinions, beliefs and cultures
- Respect – respecting each other and our environment, embracing our differences and celebrating individuality
- Equality – ensuring that every individual has an equal opportunity to make the most of their lives and talents
- Courage – the courage to know what they want to achieve, to strive to do the best they can in the world and to speak out when it matters.
- Perseverance– where pupils are encouraged to persist and try their best.