Fees from September 2022
Find out more about what’s included in our school fees and discounts available below.
|Year Group||Total termly fees|
|Nursery||Please refer to our Nursery section|
|Year 1 & 2||£3275|
|Year 3 & 4||£4006|
|Year 5 & 6||£4391|
|Year 7 & 8||£4827|
|Year 10 & 11||£5145|
What is included in my fees?
All fees from Reception to Year 8 include tuition, most after school clubs, stationery, textbooks, craft materials and Personal and Accident Insurance.
We offer a hot healthy luncheon comprising of a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian meal, including a serving of hot or cold dessert along with a nutritious salad for £300 per term. Lunch is compulsory to the end of Year 8 and is in addition to the fees above.
Years 9 to 11 need to make their own provision for lunch. Hot and cold food is available to purchase at break time such as paninis, soup of the day, filled rolls and sandwiches and other delicious home cooked items.
- If your child is aged 3 or 4, you may be entitled to up to 15 hours government Free Early Years’ Entitlement. This funding is available for pupils in Reception if they are aged 4 on the date set by Essex County Council at the start of the relevant term.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
External examinations fees will be invoiced separately. A £190 administration charge covers stationery, invigilator costs, postage etc.
Our school bus service offers parents and carers the reassurance of safe travel to and from school. The cost of this service is dependent upon bus pick-up point but ranges from £250 – £500 per term.
Before and After School Care
We offer a comprehensive program of before and after school clubs to allow parents and carers a flexible choice for drop off and collection. This is a pay-as-you-go service. All Breakfast Club and After School Club sessions can be pre-booked on Cognita Connect and are payable in advance. Additional information and fees on this service can be found here.
Early Years Holiday Provision
During the school holidays, our Early Years department continues to offer the highest standards of care to our Nursery and Reception children.
|8.00 am – 5pm||£45 per day|
|8.00 am – 12.30pm||£25 per day|
Please provide your children with a packed lunch and a snack if attending during the afternoon.
Registration and Acceptance Fees
A £125 non-refundable registration fee is required to register for a place at the school and £400 deposit is required upon acceptance of a place. The deposit is held and refunded against the final term’s fees.
Methods of Payment
- Direct Bank Transfer to : HSBC/ SortCode : 40-41-70 / Account No : 20021679. For Registration or Acceptance Fees, please ensure that you reference your child’s name. All parents will be provided with a unique bank account number once their child is admitted.
- Termly Direct Debit Scheme
- Monthly direct debit scheme via School Fee Plan
- Childcare Voucher Payments are accepted via Edenred, Care4, Busy Bee Benefits, Choose You At Work, Computershare Childcare Services, SayCare Sodexo Pass, AquaBubble, Tarpon Enter Ltd, Fideliti and KidsUnlimited.
- Payments are accepted against Nursery and Reception term fees up to the age of 5 years old. We can accept voucher payments against After School Club, Breakfast Club and Nursery Wraparound ONLY from 5 to 16 years old.
- Full details of Annual Fees, Insurances and Payment Methods are available from the Finance Office.
- We are not permitted to accept cash payments for termly fees