Fees from September 2016
|Year Group||Total termly fees|
|Nursery||Please refer to our Nursery section|
|Year 1 & 2||£2755|
|Year 3 & 4||£3290|
|Year 5 & 6||£3565|
|Year 7 & 8||£3895|
|Year 10 & 11||£3885|
What is included in my fees?
All fees from Reception to Year 8 include tuition, most after school clubs, stationery, textbooks and craft materials as well as a hot healthy lunch (including nutritious salad, vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and hot or cold dessert). Lunch is compulsory to the end of Year 8.
Years 9 to 13 have an option to purchase food from our cafe ‘Wellesley’s’ offering hot and cold options, such as delicious paninis, soup of the day, filled rolls and sandwiches and other delicious home cooked items.
Milk for Reception and Years 1 to 3 is charged at £25 per term.
- If your child is aged 3 or 4, you may be entitled to a Nursery Education Grant
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid in advance
External examinations fees will be invoiced separately.
Our school bus service offers parents and carers the reassurance of safe travel to and from school. The cost of this service is dependent upon bus pick-up point but ranges from £192 – £432 per term. (See separate bus information leaflet for more details.)
Out of School Clubs
We offer a comprehensive program of before and after school clubs to allow parents and carers a flexible choice for drop off and collection. This is a pay-as-you-go service, charged and invoiced separately at the end of each half term in arrears. All children are looked after until 3.30pm free of charge.
|Breakfast Club||After School Club & Nursery Wraparound|
|7.15 – 8.25am
After 8am (drop off only)
|£7 full session, which includes hot or cold breakfast, yoghurt and a drink, table activities and games.
£4 (no breakfast)
|3.30 – 6pm (full session)
3.30 – 4.30pm (part session)
|£12 full session or £7 part session, which includes tea (toast or muffins, freshly baked cookies or flapjack, fresh fruit and a drink). A range of indoor and outdoor activities are available.|
Registration and Acceptance Fees
A £100 non-refundable fee is required to register for a place at the school and a deposit of £250 is required upon acceptance of a place. The deposit is held and refunded against the final term’s fees.
Personal and Accident Insurance
The safety of our pupils is paramount so all our pupils are insured while on the school premises. The cost of this is £10 per term and includes Dental Cover.
This covers reimbursement of termly school fees when pupils are absent for five consecutive days or more. School Fees Remission Insurance is provided by Chubb Insurance Company of Europe. Exclusions apply. Please contact the School Office if you wish to pay this Insurance Premium.
Full details of Payment Methods (as well as all fees and insurance details) are available from the Finance Office. Options include:
- Cheque(s): Payable to ‘Colchester High School’
- Direct Bank Transfer to: Bank of Scotland, London / SortCode: 12-01-03 / Account No: 06053186. Please ensure that your quote your Parent ID code on all direct bank transfers
- Termly Direct Debit Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Payments are accepted via Edenred, Care4, Busy Bee Benefits, Choose You At Work, Computershare Childcare Services, SayCare Sodexo Pass, AquaBubble, Tarpon Enter Ltd, Fideliti and KidsUnlimited.
- Payments are accepted against Nursery and Reception term fees up to the age of 5 years old.
- We can accept voucher payments against After School Club, Breakfast Club and Nursery Wraparound ONLY from 5 to 16 years old.
- We are not permitted to accept cash payments for termly fees